We decided to get back on our diet track with a vegetable stir-fry. I have been making this type of stir-fry for lunch recently so I merely had to cut up more vegetables to make it an entree for both of us to eat for dinner. John manned our large frying pan while I cut up the vegetables in order of cooking time. John likes the mise en place to be completely done before cooking but I find my method gets dinner on the table much more quickly. Our stir-fry consisted of onions, mushrooms, garlic, carrots, celery, broccoli, red bell pepper, zucchini, snow peas, and spinach. It was seasoned with soy sauce and red pepper flakes. We served it on rice with a drizzle of sriracha.
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21