Rarely a week goes by that John and I do not make what we call our classic chicken dinner. John puts one chicken breast that we share in the immersion circulator and sets the temperature to 160F. I chop up a rutabaga or two and cook the pieces in the Instant Pot under pressure for 12 minutes. When everything is almost ready I give the broccoli a quick sauté.
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21