Hardly a week goes by that I do not have some version of this dish. I made a bunch of sauce on 5/9/18 and froze two containers of it. The first time I used it, I diluted it too much. this time it came our perfectly after a little reducing and the strategic addition of fish sauce. It gives it such a great depth of flavor. The reason I call it Bolognese-ish is because it does not contain any dairy and only ground beef whereas true Bolognese usually has beef and pork components and milk. I like mine just fine and it is a lot less time consuming.
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21