I cannot think of a better way to start off June than with a big bowl of spaghetti. Recently when I have been making my tomato and meat sauce I make enough to freeze two containers. Last night’s dinner was a breeze. I prepared a kale, tomato, and spinach salad with homemade croutons (made in a frying pan which is so much better than baking them), then John boiled the water and cooked the spaghetti while I heated up my thawed sauce. Dinner prepared in about 20 minutes!
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21