Whenever we have Breakfast For Dinner John always makes an omelet and I always make some sort of scrambled eggs because I am too impatient with the whole rigmarole of omelet making. Last night, though, I decided to give it a try. So I sautéed some mushrooms and then added scallions, an ultra-thin piece of ham, and a slice of cheddar to my pan. I poured my beaten eggs over the top. This is not the right order to cook things I discovered. John does his sautéing 0f the vegetables and ham and then removes them from the pan. He pours his pre-mixed eggs into the empty pan next, lets them set a little and then puts his vegetables and ham on top followed by the cheese. Oh well, live and learn. Even though it is much harder to get a perfect omelet with my technique, it is much faster!
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21