The soup I made the other day and had for lunch transformed itself into dinner. I added more vegetable stock to it which made it soupier and less stew-like. All the vegetables in it are things you probably have in your refrigerator – carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, white beans and tomatoes from the pantry, and any sort of greens. I added some Parmesan on mine at the end but without the cheese it would be a fine vegan dinner. I still have a quart left and I am trying to decide whether to freeze it or have it for lunch tomorrow.
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21