As I mentioned we are freezer foraging currently. There are just too many old things in the freezer. We bought a couple of these in a package a few months ago. The first one we made did not turn out well. This one we decide to brine, sous vide, and grill. It came out better but not well enough for me to want to buy pork loin chops again. I serve it with the Texas caviar I made last night and the couscous from a couple of nights ago with the addition of green beans. It is an okay dinner but not great.
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21