We had a small change-up to our classic chicken dinner this week. Our daughter has tarragon growing in her garden and we asked her to bring some home. When John sous vide the chicken breast he added some leaves of tarragon, some olive oil, and a bay leaf in the vacuum sealed bag and set the circulator for 160F. We let it cook at that temperature for around 1.5-2 hours. It came out with a mild tarragon flavor and we also used the tarragon-y juice from the chicken with some additional stock as a gravy. It was great on the mashed potatoes which were leftover from last week. Basically all I had to do was cook the broccoli which only took a few minutes. Easy dinner for me!
- Grilled flank steak, Brussels sprouts, and grilled potatoes. 5/14/21
- Vegan delight! Sheet pan roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas. 5/13/21
- Spaghetti with shrimp, pancetta, and Fresno chiles 5/12/21
- Semi-Leftovers For Dinner Classic chicken style. 5/11/21
- Pan-seared salmon and mango salsa, rice, and green beans. 5/10/21